Nike Lebron 10 Nike Lebron 10 5(from 6853 reviews) 65USD 88USD

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Affiliate Surprise - Lebron 10 shoes




Wow! Howd that happen Since my web site is only a couple of months old, I couldnt believe that Id already earned that much from this affiliate black foamposites. Now why am I surprised Dont I tell all of my visitors and readers to find out on a consistent basis how they are doing Of course I do.

But guess what I got caught up in something that I bet each and every one of you gets caught up in!I work hard on my web site Lebron 10 shoes. In fact, I work on it almost daily.

And I work hard on my weekly e-zine. But then I sit back and think, Hmmmm is anyone really visiting my web site And thats all I do nike air max 90 . I dont think to track too much.

This is really not a smart way to handle your business air yeezy glow in the dark . Since I started I-MarketingZONE I have learned a lot about marketing.

I have to. I have to keep up with all the current trends in Internet marketing and web site promotion. Thats what my visitors expect me to do. And I use most of the things that I learn. But Ive forgotten the most important elements tracking and testing.Its very important to keep track of which affiliates are producing an income for you. And I dont mean by waiting for a quarterly statement like I did. By then youve spent a lot of time and money on something that may not be working. What you need to do first is get a notebook or use a spreadsheet program. List any affiliates that you have signed up for. Write down your username and password for future information. Write down the link that you need to visit to check your stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment